Owning a house is an amazing achievement. It gives a feeling of security and satisfaction to you and your family. The pride of taking possession of your dream home from the buyer is unexplainable. But, in some unavoidable cases, you might not be able to take possession of your property from the builder by visiting in person.
This is where the role of Housewise, top 10 property management companies in India begins. So, If you are not in Mumbai and want to take possession, we will help you.
Housewise provides the following services:
- Preliminary Inspection of property for completion of work
- Identifying defect points or incomplete areas
- Submission of defect list to Builder (through Owner)
- Chasing with Builder for completion as per the pending list
- Periodic supervision of work
- Final inspection of the property
- Help in Possession formality
How do we do this?
- The owner or the concerned party contacts the Housewise team. Contact us on property management in Mumbai,
- After this, the Housewise team collects all the required details
- Once the contract is signed, we send a confirmation mail to the owner.
- A Housewise representative contacts the builder. We submits the proof of agreement to take possession of the property on the owner’s behalf.
- Once this process is done, we visit the property and inspect it carefully.
- Perform periodic supervision of work, final inspection of the property and submit the defect list.
Read More: Is it worth buying a flat in Mumbai now?
Inspection done while taking possession
Before taking the keys from the builder, we make sure that the owner receives the original documents and photocopies from the builder.
As a property management company in Mumbai, we get the No Objection Certificate, Encumbrance certificate, Commencement Certificate, Completion Certificate, and all the other documents on your behalf. And then, we check the documents thoroughly.
2. Home condition:
- Fixtures and fittings
- Switches and plug points
- Wall paints and cracks
- Drainage outlet
We confirm the various fittings, socket, bulbs, and quality of paint provided by the developer. And most importantly the functionality of drainage system. It is necessary to check if there are working or clogged.
Sometimes builder promises to provide amenities. But in certain situations, the amenities are not in working condition at the time of possession. So, we make sure that these amenities are available as mentioned in the agreement.
Once we inspect and complete all the above-mentioned processes, we get all sets of keys to the property. This includes the set of keys for your property from the maintenance agency too if they have one.
Read More: Why is South Mumbai Property the Best Spot for Luxury Living?
Contact Housewise now!
The Housewise is one of the top 10 property management companies in India
Being fastest-growing property management company in Mumbai, Whatever your property management needs are, we are there to help. We provide end-to-end property management services for Non-Residents in 10 cities. From tenant search to repairs and periodic inspections, Housewise manages it all.