When you own your dream house, it is nothing but a feeling of accomplishment. It gives you a sense of happiness and joy to call a house your Home. What better feeling can it be than to have your own asset. But, there comes a situation where you want to take possession of your property from a builder in Pune if you are not in Pune. Those situations can arise due to some family urgency or personal or professional reasons. In that case, who should you talk to? Who will take possession of your property if you are not present? In this case, how to take possession of your property from a builder in Pune if you are not in Pune? If you are having these queries, Housewise is here to help you!
- What all possession services are provided by Housewise?
- How do we do this?
- What do we inspect while we take possession of your property from a builder in Pune if you are not in Pune?
- Features and fittings:
- Wall paints and cracks:
- Drainage outlets:
- Obtain all sets of keys:
- Are you still confused?
What all possession services are provided by Housewise?
- Initial Inspection of property to check the completion of work. Under this, our team identifies any defective areas present & prepares a list of all the defects.
- After this, our team submits this list to the builder through the owner
- Our team then follows-up with the builder & checks how much work has been completed so far according to the pending list
- Next is the periodic supervision of work
- Then, our team does a final inspection of the property
- Clearance for possession
- Assistance in Possession formality
How do we do this?
- Firstly, the owner or concerned party contacts Housewise through our web portal- housewise.in, we collect all the relevant details. After this, our team sends a confirmation mail to the owner.
- Our Housewise representative contacts the builder and submits the proof of contract/agreement to take possession of the property on the owner’s behalf. We make sure that no issue arises in the future for which the owner bears any consequences.
- After this process works smoothly, our team representative visits the property and inspect the property thoroughly to check completion of work. This way, our team identifies any defect or incomplete areas.
- If our representative finds any issues, they’ll submit the list of defect areas to the builder through the owner.
- We follow this process until the builder resolves all the issues as per the submitted pending list.
- We regularly follow-up by supervising the work. Once all the issues are resolved, we do a final inspection on the property.
- Once it is made sure that everything is alright and everything is completed, we take possession of the property on the behalf of the owner.
Read More: best places to invest in Bangalore?
What do we inspect while we take possession of your property from a builder in Pune if you are not in Pune?
Features and fittings:
Our team ensures that all the plugs, switchboards, doorknobs, rods are fitted properly. It is made sure that the brand used is the same as that promised by the builder. We check that there is no rust on the doorknobs and the door stoppers have a magnet system.
Before taking keys from the builder, our representative makes sure we receive all the documents- both original and photocopy from the builder. Documents like No Objection Certificate, Encumbrance certificate, Commencement Certificate, Completion Certificate, and all the other documents our team receives on your behalf from the builder. Once we receive these documents, our team will thoroughly check the documents.
The more the amenities in your society, the more is the value of your property. Amenities like gym, swimming pool, clubhouse, theater, play area, basketball court are a value addition to the society. It not only increases the value but also makes the people stay over there to enjoy these recreational activities. Our team, before taking possession of the property ensures that all these amenities are given on time and that too in working condition.
Wall paints and cracks:
Before taking possession of the property, our team ensures that the walls are painted properly with a double coat and good quality paint. Also we ensure that there are no signs of any cracks, patches or any marks on the wall or ceilings.
Our team checks that there are proper drainage outlets and there is no leakage or sewage problem. Because in the future, these turn out to be major issues that ultimately lead to large expenses. We make sure that all drainage outlets are working well and not clogged.
Obtain all sets of keys:
After thoroughly inspecting the completion of work, we make sure that all sets of keys of the property are obtained. This includes the set of keys for your property from the maintenance agency too if they have one.
Read More: Find the most Trusted Builders in Bangalore?
Are you still confused?
Housewise has answers to all your confusions. As we offer services related to end-to-end, rental and customized management, we know what our client wants and our dedicated professional time works in the most efficient manner to give full satisfaction. We believe in truthfulness and serving our customers in a transparent manner. That is why, we have been ranked among the top 10 property management companies in India. You ask for it and we are there to help you in the best possible way.
Our team stays in constant touch with the owner throughout the whole process of taking possession of your property from a builder in Pune if you are not in Pune. We could also arrange a video call session to show you the property so that you can enjoy the beauty of your property yourself.