Owning a house marks a sense of achievement in a person’s life. After all, he finally uses his savings to acquire an asset of his own. It gives a feeling of security and satisfaction for you and your family. But, there are some unavoidable circumstances where the owner is unable to take possession of the property from the builder. It can be a family reason or professional or personal reason. And this causes a major disappointment to him. But you don’t need to worry now as Housewise is here to take up all your worries and offer you services in the best possible manner. So, if you want to take possession of your property in Bangalore from a builder, Housewise can help you.
- Possession services provided by Housewise:
- How do we do this?
- What do we inspect while we take possession of your property from a builder in Bangalore if you are not in Bangalore?
- Are you still not convinced?
Possession services provided by Housewise:
- Our team will do a preliminary Inspection of property in terms of completion of the work and identify all the defect points or incomplete areas.
- We will then submit the defect list to Builder via owner
- Our team takes a follow-up from the builder to check whether the work has been completed or not.
- Next thing our team does is the Periodic supervision of work and final inspection of the property
- Then finally, the next service is the clearance for possession and assistance in possession formality
How do we do this?
- After the owner contacts us through our web portal- housewise.in, we collect all the important details from them. Once the contract is signed, we send a confirmation mail to the owner.
- Our Housewise representative contacts the builder and submits the proof of contract to take possession of the property on the owner’s behalf. This ensures a smooth functioning of the entire process.
- Once this process goes on smoothly, our team representative visits the property and inspects the property in a thorough manner. Through this, we are able to identify any defect points or incomplete areas.
- If we find any such cases of defective areas, we submit the list of defective points to the builder through the owner.
- We follow this process till the builder resolves all the issues as per the pending list which is submitted by the owner.
- We also perform periodic supervision of work. After the builder resolves all the issues, we do a final inspection on the property.
- Once we make sure everything is completed and there are no defective areas, we take possession of the property on the behalf of the owner.
Read More: best places to invest in kolkata?
What do we inspect while we take possession of your property from a builder in Bangalore if you are not in Bangalore?
Our team receives all the original documents and photocopies of all the essential documents from the builder before taking the keys from the builder. Documents like No Objection Certificate, Encumbrance certificate, and all the other documents on your behalf are collected from the builder. And our team will thoroughly check these documents.
Fixtures and fittings:
One of the important things that our team inspects is checking the fittings and fixtures which were supposed to be provided by the builder. These include an electrical switchboard, doorknobs, bathroom fittings and other switches and plugs. Our team makes sure that the builder provides the same brand that he promised the owner at the time of booking.
Builder promises the provision of various amenities to the residents. These amenities increase the value of the property. Amenities like swimming pool, gym, clubhouse, and kids playhouse gives an opportunity to the residents to have a leisure time. But it may happen that some of these amenities may be delayed, or not in a ‘working’ condition at the time of possession. So, our team makes sure that these amenities are available as per the agreement.
Wall paints and cracks:
This is Another important thing that our team checks is that there are no cracks or patches on the walls or ceilings. Our team ensures that all rooms have double coat paint with no scratches.
Drainage outlets are one of the main areas that you need to check before taking possession of a property. We check all the drainage outlets in your property and make sure that they are working properly and not clogged. We also check all the taps and bathroom fittings are in working condition and there are no leakages or sewage problems.
Obtain all sets of keys:
After a thorough inspection and completion of the above-mentioned processes, our team makes sure that all sets of keys of the property are obtained. This includes the set of keys for your property from the maintenance agency too if they have one.
Read More: Find the most Trusted Builders in Bangalore?
Are you still not convinced?
If you are worrying about how to take possession from the builder in Bangalore when you are not in Bangalore, then Housewise is here to help you. Our dedicated team stays in constant touch with the owner throughout the whole process of taking possession. We value your property and understand how important it is for you to take the timely possession of your property. And that is why Housewise comes to the rescue and offers you services in the most efficient way. We aim for maximum customer satisfaction and believe in updating you about the status of possession on a regular basis. Our representative would video call you while inspecting the property and you could inspect and enjoy the beauty of your property yourself.
As India’s top property management company, Housewise, helps you deal with all the hassles of property management. So, wondering how to take possession of the property from the builder in Bangalore if you are not in Bangalore? We will get it done. Struggling to maintain your rental property in India while you stay abroad? we can do it for you. Whatever your property management needs are, Housewise is there to help you in every possible way!